Cindy M. Hearne, PhD, CGP
"I help healthy individuals through difficult life transitions."
- My Practice
- I provide psychotherapy consultation for individuals, couples, groups, and families through my private practice. I have been providing counseling services in Houston for more than two decades.
- Professional Background
- Ph.D., B.A. — University of Texas-Austin
- Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi — Honor Societies
- Assistant Clinical Professor —
Baylor College of Medicine, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Past Board of Directors, Teaching Faculty — AGPA (American Group Psychotherapy Association)
- Past President, Board of Directors — HGPS (Houston Group Psychotherapy Society)
- Member — River Oaks Business Women's Exchange Club
- I practice Teletherapy